Friday, January 29, 2010

Welcome to my handwriting analysis blog!


I have been analyzing handwriting for over ten years now and have decided to share some of what I learned along the way. Handwriting analysis is a short cut to the truth and it certainly saved me a lot of time in my business because it helped me see exactly who I was dealing with. When working as an acupuncturist in a clinic I taught myself to correlate physical illness with a patient's handwriting, often finding problems before they manifested physically. Handwriting analysis tends to be underrated here in America, however in Europe it more accepted and routinely used in business. Handwriting analysis only works to the degree the analyst knows what he is doing, hence its checkered reputation - as in any field, the level of quality varies according to the skills of the practitioner. When it comes to assessing handwriting, it is necessary to be able to put together the pieces of what you see into an overall picture and not rely on the meaning of any one single trait (which beginners often do). In this blog, I will share with you some interesting examples of handwriting and present some new ideas about analyzing handwriting in general. You can learn more about me from my signature above, which will be analyzed in detail in another post!

2 comments:

  1. Well I was looking some legal procedure for my case testimonial about Handwriting expert and Signature forgery in Google so my search stopped me at your blog I enjoyed reading it. I'm supposed to be somewhere else in a minute but I stuck to reading the story. I love Your Blog……..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled upon your excellent blog while searching for
    handwriting expert chicago il and handwriting analysis guides.

    ReplyDelete